City Hall lobbies are now open to the public. Employees will continue to be available by phone and email. You can also drop utility payments off at the new drop box located outside of City Hall.
Due to a change in reporting from the Fresno County Health Department, city-specific data is not currently being provided. Information regarding closures and guidance continues to shift. For the most recent information, visit the .
The County has started COVID-19 vaccine distribution. Anyone 16 years and older is eligible for the vaccine.
You can search and schedule vaccine appointments by utilizing My Turn, by calling My Turn at 1-833-422-4255 or by contacting Fresno County DPH COVID-19 Information Line at (888) 559-2683 Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. The COVID-19 Information Line can help with appointment registrations for first and second doses, confirming and cancelling appointments, and rescheduling appointment dates/times.
- Valley Health Team - Kingsburg
1250 Smith St.
Kingsburg, CA 93631
City Council Meetings:
Meetings are open to the public for in-person meetings and are live-streamed on the city's Facebook page. Check back for future City Council Meetings and other City of Kingsburg public meeting announcements or contact City Clerk Abigail Palsgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 559-897-5821 for more information.
The Senior Center has reopened for in-person lunches. If you or someone you know is a Kingsburg resident 65 years old or above and want to participate in the Senior Center’s home delivery lunch program, please contact the Senior Center at 559-897-3013 Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-11:00AM to determine eligibility.
Kingsburg Community Assistance Program & Services (KCAPS) is also a great resource for those in need.
Remember to check on your neighbors most in need and consider donating food or money to KCAPS. KCAPS can be reached directly at 559-897-7961.
Police and Fire Services:
The Kingsburg Police Department and Kingsburg Fire Department will continue to operate at full staffing levels.
Water Department & Trash Collection
There will be no interruptions to City water service. We continue to monitor and test our potable water supply. It is important to note that COVID-19 is transmitted person to person, not through water, according to the CDC.
Trash, recycling, and green waste collection will also continue as scheduled.
All water shut offs and collection service stoppages related to the failure to make payment are suspended until further notice.
Parks and Recreation:
- After School Recreation and Community Service programs are being continued as allowed by current public health guidelines. This includes programming at the Crandell Swim Complex. Check the Community Services Department page or call 559-897-5821 for the most recent updates.
- Make a one-time payment or set-up monthly auto-payments online.
- Check: You may mail or drop a check off at City Hall.
- Over the Phone: You may also make payment via credit or debit card over the phone. Please call 559-897-5821 between 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday to make payment.
*Check your account balance online anytime, or dial 559-897-5821 between 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
*No late payments will be incurred for checks received after 3/19/2020. As part of the City’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are suspending all water shutoffs related to failure to make payment until further notice.
Building & Planning Permits
We will continue to process building and planning permits.
Contact the Community Development Department at 559-897-6550. All applications can be submitted via email and payments will be taken via check or through credit/debit card over the phone. Staff will remain available to answer questions.
The health and safety of our residents and employees are of the utmost concern.
Breakfast and lunch will continue to be provided to anyone under 18 years of age. Meals will be available for pick-up at the Lincoln School Cafeteria (1900 Mariposa Street) from 11:00am to 1:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Kingsburg High School is also offering meals from 12:00-12:45pm each day at the snack bar window.
Selma-Kingsburg-Fowler County Sanitation District
The District is currently operating and continuing to provide services, while taking all possible measures to protect their employees, customers, and the public. Hygiene and cleaning standards have been increased for equipment, vehicles and work spaces.
Mid Valley Disposal
There will be no interruptions to trash, recycling or green waste pick-up services.
Fresno County Resources
- The Fresno County Public Library, Kingsburg Branch is open for limited services.
- Fresno County Rural Transit Agency will continue regular operations except for college only routes (for example: Kingsburg to/from Reedley College).
- Fresno County Department of Public Health COVID-19 updates and resources for Fresno County residents.
- Fresno County Economic Development Corporation: Information regarding Federal, State and local resources for businesses impacted by COVID-19.
State of California Resources
The Governor released a new one-stop website for COVID-19 resources. This is a substantial source of information including unemployment and paid sick leave, along with small business assistance (information specifically to be added about this tomorrow on the website). These specific items may be of interest to you on the website:
- Guidance for Reopening Businesses (Industry Specific)
- Apply for unemployment
- Apply for disability benefits
- Apply for paid family leave
Talking with Kids
As we encourage the public to think through how they can prepare, don’t forget that can include talking to your kids! Check out this comic and 3-minute listen to help talk about coronavirus with your kids and arm them with tips so they can help slow the spread of viruses too:
Find the most up-to-date information
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- World Health Organization
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
Questions? Call City Hall at (559)-897-5821. Se Habla!
Small Business Resources
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund Fact Sheet
- LISC Rural Relief Small Business Grants
- Small Business Guide to the CARES Act
- Disaster Assistance Resources for Businesses
- Asistencia de Desastre de la SBA en Respuesta al Coronavirus
- Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- USDA Programs for Residents, Businesses and Communities
CITY OF KINGSBURG HOME TO T-MOBILE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE CENTER ("CEC") NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND SLATED FOR 2022 OPENING March 31, 2021 – The City of Kingsburg, Calif., is excited to announce T-Mobile has started construction on their Central Valley CEC Read on...